background

Saturday, March 10, 2018

St. Patrick's Day DT

Howdy all!

Here today to share my most recent That's Just Penny Design Team project  ya. I loved working with these images cuz I really like St. Patrick's Day and I know that spring is just around the corner!

I have listed this journal in my Etsy Shop too. I have a few other goodies listed right now too - click over and take a peek if you have a minute.



Here are a few pictures I took of the journal, but please take a min (if you will) to watch the flip thru video for all the wonderful pages!



It's a soft sided cover approx. 8.25 x 4.5". There are 52 pages in this single signature journal.


I've added 23 different tuck spots or pockets and 13 ephemera inserts.


I've also made 4 altered or decorated paper clips throughout the journal.



I always do a bunch of machine stitching and back all my inserts with coffee stained paper.



There's a lot of hand stamping through out too.



I've added decorative treat bags and made them functioning tuck spots.



So, the kit I used is from That's Just Penny. I have list this journal I(and a few others) in my shop ~ SuzieQ Gifts.

Thank you so much for taking time out to look at my latest journal. Be sure to subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel so you won't miss any coming projects or products!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs ~
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.