background

Saturday, January 19, 2019

A Snowy Little Dream

It's been a while since I posted because I've been working hard on transitioning my Etsy shop to my own stand alone e-commerce site ~ Suzie Q Gifts. I've worked hard to fill my store with stickers, charms, clips, supplies, die cuts, and more. I've been posting mostly on my Face Book and Instagram primarily. It's been going well and has been a lot of fun.

But today I wanted to go back where it all started for me, Cut It Up Challenges! Evelyn's was the 1st Design Team I ever participated on! I decided I need to work on my Christmas cards, I really like working on them throughout the year. It's been like FOREVER since I actually made a card, haven't used my Copic markers in literally 2 years! It's crazy how the crafting world moves on and how my talents have waned. All of that to say, please be kind when viewing my little card. 😀


I cheated and used a Cricut project to make this card, using cardstock from my closet (it would've been from Hobby Lobby or Michael's tho.) I did put Wink of Stella on the trees. I hand stamped the sentiments. It's a good starting place and I will dust off my card making skills and hopefully play along often to rebuild my holiday cards supplies.

Challenges:
    Cut It Up - #165 How's the Weather?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day wherever you may be 💖

Hugs and laughter,
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.