background

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Pretty Organized

Well hello friends!

Last year I created a challenge project for Ephemoire FB Group.  I have used it so very much! So, when I needed a special place to put school calendars, I decided it was time to create a new holder!

Lemme first share the 1 year old folder project...


I'll admit, I went a teeny bit overboard with aging it with water spritzing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But I have used it so much and I've been been very happy with how well it's held up!

So, for my July DT Project for Ephemoire, I created this little cuties!!


All I did was coffee stain the file folder using a spray bottle and left over coffee then baked it until it was dry. The I went about using different elements from the kit linked above, to make my project. I added scraps of lace and trim, some bling and stamping. I am so happy with how this turned out using such a beautiful kit!! <3


Just be careful, these file folders are rather addictive and lots of fun to put together. There are a bunch of BRAND NEW items in the Ephemoire Etsy Shop. You should pop over and take a peek. I have a long wish list going right now!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!

Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.