everything blossoms

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Mele Kalikimaka!

I'm here today to share with you my July DT Spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs. Since this challenge period is Christmas in July, I chose this adorable little KBD digi called Kawaii "Santa" Owl.


I used retired patterned paper from Scenic Route. Neenah white card stock. I used the following items from Simon Says Stamp: red & green cardstock, bling, scallop die, foam tape, Versa Fine Ink, Copics and Scotch tape runner. I used the Owl Builder punched (from Stampin Up) for the branch the owl is sitting on.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. Oh how Ca-UTE!!!! Wonderful Christmas Card! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.