background

Friday, January 15, 2016

Love you lots

Hello friends!

Today I would like to share with you the new challenge at Scribbles Designs. Love is in the air and we are focusing on having a heart.  I made this cute little card for my daughter. I enjoy making cards and mailing them to her. I know how it brings a smile to her.


I added some color to my little heart with Copics. I punched tiny, little hearts out of glitter pink card stock and added those to the swirl embossed white card stock 1st layer. I added sheer purple ribbon and a few layers for the image and sentiment.

This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images
So, now it's your turn to come up with a wonderful take on love!! I can't wait to see your project, be sure you go to Scribble Designs Challenge blog and add your card to the linky. I'll see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.