background

Friday, February 24, 2017

Bunny Love

Hi friends!

I'm here today to share my latest challenge card with you. I have decided on only 4 challenges to play along with, mostly they are with blogs I was lucky enough to be a DT member or friend of. Today happens to be a lady I was on another DT with. Sasayki Glitter Digital Stamps can be purchased at Etsy (click here for the adorable images!)

Her blog, Sasayki Glitter Challenge Blog is full of great DT projects and tips for her digital images. Did I tell you already her images are super sweet?!

Okay, so for this monthly challenge, I decided to use this cute digi image!  I used paper from  ...... YES, you guessed it! My scrap basket! It's just there are so many adorable papers in there I can't help myself!! I  created the braided cad spine from a tute I watched on YouTube, VERY easy and super fun.


BTW, the challenge theme is "red" so I used pops of various shades of red throughout my card, I used my Copics to give this little bunny some life. I then added Wink of Stella to all the colored areas. Sooo, the little "white" spots you see in the ink are actually little bits of glitter reflecting my camera flash. Finally, I used creamy colored seam binding to tie a flouncy bow for the top of the card. Another fun challenge and I think I'm getting back into the creative swing of things. And, I promise, this card with this color combo looks so much better in life than it does here as a picture. It's funny, the more I look at it - the more I think it's a color combo mess! Yikes!


Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame ya for only doing 4 challenges.. there are soooo many out there.. it can be overwhelming to say the least! Your card is adorable... love the sweet bunny!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our SASAYAKI GLITTER challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.