background

Friday, September 22, 2017

Help Me! I'm an ADDICT!

I simply cannot stop making junk journals! I have been making them for swaps on a FB group called Junk Journal Junkies. If you even think these may give you some joy, you should check out the group. There are some VERY talented ladies over there sharing their creations. Very inspiring!















This pretty gal is a denim themed swap journal. The last image above is my attempt as some cheeky humor - "Jean". I'm sure you can see what I did there. =)

The day the swap is complete and my happy mail package arrives is really a very delightful day. I love seeing what my partner created. Always ideas to see and then apply to my next journal. And I have to say, seeing my little journals lined up on the shelf - it's yummy!  See??


Well, guess I'm off now. I am working on a few exciting journals. One for Christmas and two for Halloween. One of the Halloween is a a Insane Asylum theme. =) Tickled!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Smiles & Hugs!
 Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.