background

Friday, October 6, 2017

I'm Just Batty for You!

Hello again my friends!

I'm back to share with you my card for the rand new challenge at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges. This challenge is all about the kiddos. I decided to make this card to send to my youngest kiddo. He's 13 and yes, he still lives at home, but he loooves getting mail. I thought I'd pop this into the USPS and let him have a little happy mail.

Image used: Pumpkin Carving Set

For my card, I cut a black cardstock base and ran some gray cardstock thru my Bug Shot with an embossing folder. I inked the embossed image with some dark blue ink. I added a few twinkling stars using my Gelly Roller. I think I over did the Wink of Stella on the little dude, he's sparkles like a Vampire ~ lol. The moon is cut from yellow card stock and everything is adhered with foam dots. And I added a wee little bow made of lime and white striped bakers twine. I used the bat from Just Me Digital Stamps (linked below picture.)

So like always with these great Kitty Bee challenges, we are going to give away some killer prizes! All you have to do is to stop by  Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges and add your creation to the mix. Make sure you create a project with a kiddo in mind. You have 2 weeks to get your project loaded.


Above you can see the two wonderful sponsors for this 2 week challenge period. Make sure you stop by and add your project, you could win a really groovy gift certificate! Check out the details here.

And here's one more look at my card. Thanks for stopping by!

                                                   Image used: Pumpkin Carving Set


Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. Oh how CUTE! Great background and I love that bat! Fun Halloween card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.