background

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Halloween Treat Holder

Hi again my friends!!

We have a really fun challenge going on at Scribbles Designs right now. It's time to reach into your bag of tricks and pull out some old school fancy folding or special shapes. I've been looking for treat holders to had out to family, friends and my son's classmates for Halloween and the rest of the upcoming holidays. Here's a really easy and super cute holder I made for this challenge.

 
Image I've used:  Pumpkin Topiary w/ bats
 


 
I thought this would be an easy treat holder to produce in large quantities. So, here's a link to my You Tube channel for the video showing how I  put it together. Maybe you are in the market for a quick and easy project. *** As I've gotten sick and will be having an iron infusion tomorrow, I will need to come back with the video link on Friday. Thank you for being so understanding. ***
 
This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images
Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice
 Now, after you've decided on which fancy fold or special shape you are going to create - head on over to Scribble Designs Challenge blog and add your card to the linky. I look forward to seeing your super fun creation!
 
Trick or Treat Y'all!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.