background

Sunday, November 1, 2015

A little fancy foldin'

Hi again my friends!!

We have a really fun challenge going on at Scribbles Designs right now. It's time to reach into your bag of tricks and pull out some old school fancy folding or special shapes.

 
Images I've used: Too Moose, Foxy 2, Acorn , Little Tree 2, Owl
 
I decided to do a double diamond fold. I used a standard 8.5 x 11' piece of cardstock. PLEASE note, I am not an architect, so my drawing is not to scale. Please follow the numerical measurements cuz they are correct! Here's a drawing of my score lines:

 
You can look at my card to figure out how to fold it, or check out You Tube. I reworked the measurements to be able to use a standard psc of cardstock instead of having to use a 12x12 psc and wasting tons of paper. =)
 
This month's sponsors...
Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images

Now, after you've decided on which fancy fold or special shape you are going to create - head on over to Scribble Designs Challenge blog and add your card to the linky. I look forward to seeing your super fun creation!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.