background

Monday, November 16, 2015

Meet my flakey little friend!

I'm so happy to be posting today for The Robin's Nest - I just adore snowmen and really enjoy creating cards for the holidays using images of these cute little guys! You can read all about this project on The Robin's Nest blog. So, be sure you go and check it out!
 

 
The awesome Robin's Nest products I used are:

Head on over to the Chattering Robin's Blog to read all about my card and to see even more inspirational goodies from all the other talented DT Members! Make sure you click on over to The Robin's Nest to gather all your crating needs!
 
I hope you have a  and merry cheerful day! Thanks so very much for taking time out of your busy day to read my little post.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Take care and hugs to you!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.