background

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Kitty Bee Christmas part 1

Hello my friends! So glad you are here to hear about the brand new challenge for Kitty Bee Designs ~  Aloha Friday Challenges! The theme is just perfect for this time of year, can you guess?? It's Christmas! yeppie
 

I decided to create a card that was just a little more special as it's just a wonderful time of the year - it's a double wiper card! I used this tutorial I found here. I simply adjusted to have two wipers. It's much easier than it looks, I promise. I adore these two little giraffe images from Kitty Bee Designs! BTW - if you are in the Etsy shop and don't see the image you'd love and have seen before, just let KBD know via a message thru Etsy shop.


My pattern papers are from SU, the ribbons are from Joann Fabrics and the white cardstock is Neenah. So, now it's your turn to add your Christmas inspired creation to the challenge - get your supplies out, get craftin' and I'll see you on the Aloha Friday Challenges page!

I hope you and yours all have a wonderful, safe holiday filled with love, happiness and joy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. OMWORD! This is simply PRECIOUS!!! What an adorably sweet card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Peggie Sue! Great design too! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.