background

Friday, December 11, 2015

Kitty Bee Christmas part 2

 So glad you are stopped by again today. I know you may already know about the current challenge for Kitty Bee Designs ~  Aloha Friday Challenges! But, incase you missed the post last week, the theme is just perfect for this time of year, can you guess?? It's Christmas!


Here's the little guy I decided to use for this card. I've already added it to slowly growing basket for next years Christmas cards. Yes, I know - I'm an over achiever and since I've already mailed out all my cards for this year - I've started my basket for 2016! Okay, so now there's one last chance to add your Christmas inspired creation to the challenge - and maybe you'll be chosen to receive a great present from Fitztown! I'll see you on the Aloha Friday Challenges page!

I hope you and yours all have a wonderful, safe holiday filled with love, happiness and joy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.