background

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Bowl Cozies Anyone?

So I took some time over the past two days to create holiday bowl cozies to put in my friends shop. I managed to remembered to snag a few pics towards the end.

These puff balls are as I was turning them right sides out. I like to work production line style.


Turned with the corners pushed out waiting for a good pressing at the ironing board.


All done and ready for the drive to the shop! I only made a handful as I used fat quarters I've had for literally yeeears (15 or so) and this was all I could get out of the fabric. I loved the fabric and could never figure out to make with it so it just sat there. I am also notorious for making far too many items before knowing what will really sell. 😑



Not gonna lie, I won't be too upset if they don't sell, LOL. I gotta say it is so satisfying to take a piece of fabric and create something new! 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Smiles & Hugs! 
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.