background

Friday, November 24, 2023

Sewing Projects

Well I guess I will need to get back into the habit of taking pics and video as I am going like I use to do when I was active on Design Teams. But I did make a zipper pouch using some fabric scraps that I'm not even sure where the outer fabric came from! And a little pillow & pillow case for my recliner. I am short enough for my head to land wrong on the chair while reclining so this little pillow will keep my neck supported. And the color compliments my chair 😀


Okay, off to find more things to do today as I am not shopping and I refuse to clean today!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.