background

Monday, May 4, 2015

It's been crazy here...

Don't feel like I was able to say ahead of the game this weekend! I didn't get a chance to play in my crafty room. Today I was able to create a card for the Christmas Card Class with Justine Hovey. I tried hard to work with shading on my little kitty. I'm pleased and hubby said he really likes it. When he likes it, its good.



I colored her with my Copics. I used SU cardstock and retired DSP. I added some red bling too. The fluffy part of her cap and dress is liquid applique. It's so cool, comes out like a yellow goop and once you hit it with a heat gun, it turns all puffy. So fun to watch. I then added some details with a thin, black sharpie marker, white gel pen and Wink of Stella. I believe it will be hard to part with her this season. Is it wrong to mail a Christmas card to myself?! LOL

Hey if you get a chance, click on the link to Justine's Christmas card class and give it a go. It's been fun and the best part, when the 40 PDF lessons are done, I will have all my Christmas cards done and ready to mail out! Whooo Hooo! TFSB

Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. I like it, too. I like how the patterned paper matches the corner dots!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Christmas Card!!! I LOVE the Step cards.. yours is adorable! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.