background

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Verve's in the Hooousse!!

Okay you guys, IF you have never heard of the Verve Stamp Company you are missing some serious awesomeness! I have to tell you I wasn't paid to write about them. I participate in a little handful of challenges. Of the handful I do, 3 of them are hosted (?) by Verve. Mojo Monday, Viva la Verve and the Verve Blog Inspiration Challenge. Since I've been back in the crafty world (about 6 months) I discovered them, their challenges and decided I really liked their images. So, when I was chosen for Via la Verve winner for April (random.org) I was super excited because I won product!! I ordered using my gift card like on Friday-ish, It was in my hot little hands yesterday!!! Crazy fast shipping. I've been able to play and lemme tell 'ya - super nice! I'm in love! I'll definitely be shopping with Julee (owner of Verve) for a looong time to come - do yourself a fav and check out their store.

So, as you might imagine, the two cards I created today, I used Verve stamps and dies! Whoot whoot! I will be linking up to the three challenges I mentioned before as well. Go "fig-gure"!!



So, the stamp sets I used are full of amazing images and sentiments, the flower and sentiments on both cards came from a set called Surely Goodness and the butterfly came from a set called Petals and Wings. The cardstock & pattern papers came from Joann's while they were on sale 50% off! I colored the flower using Copic markers B32, B34, Y11 and Y13. The little bow is from a huge roll of cream seam binding I got from an Etsy shop called Zipperstop. Waaay cheaper to get a roll from them $9.50 for 100 yards! I've had this roll forever and adore it!

That's it from me - one very happy, delighted and excited little lady! Now, I'm off to play with my goodies some more!!

BTW - I will do a few more product specific postings using a few of the products I love from companies I adore if you wanna check back and see what (or who) I'll be talking about.

Thanks for Stopping By!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

3 comments:

  1. Well... Congrats on your win!!! So Fun to shop!!! :) Secondly.... What Lovely Cards!!! They are both so pretty!!!! I agree... Verve has some amazing products! :) Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so pretty! Love that soft blue. Thanks for playing along with us... so glad you're enjoying your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.