background

Friday, May 5, 2017

A little sweetness for Mom

Hello friends!

I want so share a fun challenge with you ~ Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges. Every other Friday Kitty Bee hosts a challenge and the theme changes to keep it exciting. And there's always a really cool prize or two to be won! You don't wanna miss this opportunity to jump in and play along.

Image used: My Besties can be found here

This week the challenge is Anything goes with an optional twist: for mom. The sponsors for this challenge are:


I used digital pattern papers, SU cardstock/ribbon and Michael's flower, Copics and Wink of Stella.  Make sure you stop by and add your project to Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges and maybe you'll be a lucky winner!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Smiles & Hugs!
 Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.