background

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Scribble Me ~ Froggie Went a Courtin'

No, not really. But I always did love Mr. Toad!! So today I celebrate Frog and Toad because, I have another crazy holiday to share with y'all!! TODAY is National Frog Jumping Day!! I know right?! Who knew?! Now you do!

Today is indeed a great day because I am here sharing more Scribbles Designs. I just love this green "frooog". He comes in a full set that looks like this:


Isn't that just the cutest set of images and sentiments?? I wanted to use the frog to celebrate Toad and Frog of course, but also to send out as a birthday card. I added "Hoppy Birthday to the inside of the card.

Images used: Gone Buggy Too

I used Die Cuts With A View pattern paper, SU & Neenah cardstock, buttons from my stash,  Memento ink, Copic markers and a circle die. The hardest part about this card was finding matching buttons, which BTW,  looked totally aligned when I glued them down! LOL

Please take a quick moment to pop over to see the current challenge on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. You could win some really awesome prizes if your project is chosen winner!!

Now I'm off to jump some frogs! Enjoy your day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. Some of these crazy days are too funny to celebrate! hahaha But your card is adorable...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.