background

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Scribble Me ~ Let Them Eat Cake!

Welcome to May! I am here with your friendly public service announcement ~ May 11th is National Eat What You Want Day! Yep - I knew you would certainly wanna know you are free to eat whatever you'd like on the 11th and it's totally ok!! I will be eating brownies and cake. Maybe even a brownie cake!

For today I am using more awesome Scribbles Designs images! I wanna remind you that Scribbles has a super fun challenge going on, just click HERE! Go check it you and maybe you can win a prize.


Images used: cupcake,  "go forth"

This cupcake image is actually another freebie! Click on the link and go grab it. The sentiment is wonderful and comes as two images the words and the words enclosed in a ticket image! Such fun!!

I used SU and Neenah cardstock, Basic Grey patterned papers. The pretty bling is from Michaels and was just the perfect little accent. I colored this little guy with my Copics and although you can't see it I added Wink of Stella to the whole cupcake!

Please don't forget to head over to Scribbles Design Challenge Blog so you can see the current challenge and submit your project to the mix. You can win a great prize my friend!

Don't forget to eat whatever you want on May 11th - spread the word!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.