background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Button, Button - Who's got the Button?

Here are some of my button charms for my SSSD swap. We have up to 10 ladies swapping and we are creating 3 charms per person. I've added these to the other two types (see below).  I really wanna do bottle cap charms.... since I have a good bit of time before these are due, I may have to do 10 and add them to the swap just cuz. =)


I will say these little guys are just adorable in person. My whole family thinks these are too cute, even the hubby!

These charms were labor intensive and really kinda hurt my wittle fingers! Opening and closing all those jump rings!! Even with my baby pliers, my hands & fingers still hurt! They are worth the pain to me. I sure do hope the other swappers feel the same as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.