background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Pumpkin Day!

It's still Halloween here at my house! Well, at least in my studio! I finished another swap for SSSD today. This one is a sketch swap for September. Yes, we've already discussed how severe my OCD / Over Achiever problem is...


Aren't the stamped images just the cutest?? Now, pardon my image quality, remember my beloved camera is in Italy right now!! "major frowny face: BUT, yeppie it comes home tomorrow!!! Oh yeah, so does my hubby.... LOL   He's been gone pretty much for the whole much of June (France from the last week of May, mid-month he moved over to Italy). Okay, now I must take my little wild man up to Burger King for the indoor play ground! He's been such a good kid the past few days. We have coupons!! :sing song voice:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.