background

Thursday, June 4, 2015

It's a Gerda Steiner Challenge Kinda Day!

Oh, how wonderful it feels to be able to just sit and create a few projects of my own! I am happy to be able to create using a few wonderful Gerda Steiner Designs digis today. Such cute little images.

 
My 1st card I used Stampin Up Designer Series Paper. I used Neenah white CS, inked him up with my Copics.  I added some Wink of Stella and recently baked shimmer enamel dots! Yeeeesss, I purchased shimmer pony beads at Hobby Lobby for 40% off, brought them home and baked them in my oven at 375 for about 12-16 min! Wonderful!! I had tried perler beads and had little luck. So happy now I can baked whatever color I need to have! Yeppie and they are a fraction of the price! Makes me wanna see what else I can bake! lol


The bases for this little guy again I used Neenah white CS, my Copics and Simon Says Card Stock. The rolling hills are Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside dies. I sponged the sky with Stampin Up inks and stamped my Penny Black sentiment in VersaFine black ink.  I added my very own enamel dots and a little  Wink of Stella.


And last but not least, my little cheesy bunny. After I colored my bunny I used my Copic colorless blender to give him his little dots on his fur. I used Neenah white CS, my Copics and Simon Says Card Stock. The pattern paper is from the Bo Bunny 6x6 Garden Journal pattern paper pad. I added a bit of Stardust to the camera lens and view finder.

Feels good to participate in a challenge of two or my own ~

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. Look at you Rockin' These cards! They are all so dang CUTE!!! And you made your own Enamel dots! So Jealous right now!!! I tried it and it didn't work out so well... I may have to try it again! :) Have a Wonderful Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.