background

Monday, June 15, 2015

More goodies for sale!

2nd post for the day

I have am selling ALL of my Stampin Up' ink pads with the matching markers and re-inkers.  I have all the current colors plus a few and would like to sell them in sets.... some are used more than others but are all in good condition and juicy. Some are the new style pad and some the old style.

PLEASE note, I am selling in bundles of "color families" only OR as one large "whole" bundle.

Here's what I have:

Neutrals:
Complete set

Brights:
Complete set with exceptions below:
Bermuda Bay- needs reinker
Melon Mambo – needs reinker,

Regals:
Complete set with exceptions below:
Crushed Curry – need reinker
Island Indigo – needs reinker

Sublets: (*these makers are currently for sale individually)
Complete set with exceptions below:
Blushing Bride – needs reinker
Calypso Coral - needs marker* and reinker
Pear Pizzazz - needs reinker
Pool Party – needs marker* and reinker
Wisteria Wonder – needs marker* and reinker
Soft Sky – needs reinker (I ordered the marker June 9th from Etsy, should be here soon)

pads only:
wisteria wonder – a second pad
island indigo – a second pad
calypso coral – a second pad
pool party – a second pad

markers only:
ruby red - retired
spare black marker
brown journal marker - retired
black journal marker – retired

Retired Sets:
not quite navy  – pad, marker and inker
bashful blue – pad, marker and inker
Baja breeze - pad, marker & inker
certainly celery - pad, marker & inker
more mustard - pad, marker & inker
riding hood red - pad, marker and inker
bravo burgundy - pad, marker & inker
blush blossom - pad, ink & marker (great skin color)
regal rose - pad, marker and inker
pretty in pink - pad, marker and ink
raspberry ripple - pad, marker and ink

primrose petals - pad and marker
lucky limeade - pad & marker
gumball green - pad & marker
summer sun - pad & marker

summer star fruit - pad & 2 markers
midnight muse – pad and marker


I have adjusted my prices taking into account the missing items per color family.

Neutrals – complete set nothing missing = $72.00 retail  / my price $60.00

Regals– missing 2 inkers (less $6.50) = retail set $104.50  /  my price $87.00

Subtlest – missing 6 inkers (less $19.50) & 3 markers (less $10.50) = $81.00 retail  / my price $65.00

Brights - missing 2 inkers (less $6.50) = retail set $104.50  /  my price $87.00

Singles & Retired Sets:
4 current color - pads only - $26 retail  / my price  $20
4 markers (3 of which are retired 2 are “journalers”) - $14.00 retail   / my price $10.00
11 full retired sets - $145.75 retail   / my price $   125.00
6 incomplete sets – all missing inkers (less 19.50) - $60.00 retail  / my price $ 50.00
 
I'd love to be able to sell in one complete bundle at a discount of $425.00 (that's $79.00 cheaper as one bundle)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.