background

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Over-Achiver? Maybe...

Howdy you guys!

I've been busy getting my feet under me lately but I feel I'm finally there. Working with three great Design Teams is all new to me and since I'm a really huge over achiever, I felt like once I was presented with an assignment list and correlating goodies I had to create ALL of my assignments for the entire 6 months! Yeah, I know. I just wanted to do a really good job and show my appreciation to the people that believed in me enough to offer me my very 1st ever posts to wonderful teams!

So, needless to say - I have been creating and finishing all kinds of great and wonderful projects that I just can't share with you guys - yet. So, subscribe, if you haven't already, and you will see all of the projects and hear all about the wonderful challenges, prizes and products I've been lucky enough to be playing with these past several weeks.

I'm feeling like I can get back to a few challenges and creations of my own for sharing now. Check back tomorrow and I'll have a little sumpin to post! But for now, this sweet little kitty is my Charlie. He's not related to Little Momma but they came together and adopted us while we were living in North Carolina for a year.




Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing.. sometimes it's a good idea to get those projects out of the way so you can make things you want too! I look forward to seeing your DT projects along with your everyday, have fun making type of projects too! Have a Wonderful day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.