background

Monday, March 13, 2017

New Goodies in Shop!

Hello my friends!

I want to share with you some exciting news but 1st, let me tell you I've added a few little goodies to my Etsy Shop. Right now it's just some play felt food I created as a special order and sadly the customer had to withdraw. So, in an effort to not "eat" my own felt food - I thought I'd offer it up in sets. You can click the link on the right side bar and go straight to my shop. Here's one of the sets I'm offering up - yummy!



Now, for the exciting news!!



I have secured my place as a ScorPal retailer!!  I am also working on applications with two other very large, well-known companies that provide high quality cardstock, stamps, adhesive, tools, dies, embellishments, pattern papers, etc.! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! I will keep you updated with the progress and when I start adding items to my shop.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.