background

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Reindeer Games

Good Morning -

I am on a roll with a few Christmas goodies. I had a great time creating these two treat boxes. I will hide them away to use come holiday season.


My 1st box will hold a good bit. The image I used is a cling stamp purchased at Michael's while on clearance.  The card stock and pattern paper is from SU. I used a bit or twine and Copics.


My 2nd box is just too cute, I think. Paper is SU and the image is Lawn Fawn. You can 't tell it but his little gift is on a pop dot. I used Copics to give him a bit of color. The ribbon is seam binding I bought yeeears ago from Etsy. I can't wait to put a little gifty inside this Christmas. When I created him I thought of my Daughter.

       Challenge:
              Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: March ~ Anything but a Card

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR March challenge, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable boxes! Always fun to have them on hand during the holidays!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry had my bits in a twist! I love both of these gift boxes and think they really are amazing. Thanks for joining in the CCAYR (Anything but a Card) challenge this month. Lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.