background

Friday, March 24, 2017

Raining Cats & Dogs

Well hello there!

Today after running errands I was able to come home and make a few cards for a swap I am in at Splitcoast Stampers. Raining Cats and Dogs. I decided to split my cards 3 cats and 3 dogs. I decided to keep the layout the same only changing the image and papers. Funny, when I took the pic I saw the little puppy paw print banner is just a wee bit wonky. Guess, I'll see if I can adjust it.


My images and papers are digital. I used my Copics, dies, bling and a little Wink of Stella. I put a little glitter on the colorful bits on both cards.


I have been feverishly working on my GDT projects for and those will be posting those each Saturday here at on the Scribbles Design Challenge Blog, so keep an eye out for them. While you're at it, you might as well give the challenges a try! You can win wonderful prizes!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. They are both so CUTE! Fun little images.... Gotta LOVE digi Papers & Images... they make crafting way more fun!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.