background

Friday, August 28, 2015

Love is in the air

Isn't that a great old song?  Kitty Bee Designs ~ Aloha Friday Challenges knows that all things of and in the sky are wonderful fun and have asked us to turn our eyes to the sky inspiration this week. I grew up collecting dragons so this little guy was a perfect fit for me this week!

 
This challenge's wonderful sponsor is MilkCoffee! Super sweet images. I fell in love with all the little digis!  I so enjoyed creating my air related projects I added another sweet digi. Isn't she just the sweetest?

 

Now it's your turn to look to the sky and create your sweet little heart out! Don't forget to go back to ~ Aloha Friday Challenges ~    and add your project to our linky.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.