background

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Narwhal Narwhal Swimming in the ocean....

Aloha friends!

Today is my spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs - the home of the Aloha Friday Challenges! We've asked to see your water/ocean animal projects. I decided to share a little Narwhal Love.



I cannot take credit for this card. Yainea at Lawn Fawn created this card in 2013. The link will take you directly to the post with the video on how to create the spinner card. I thought it'd be a blast to use the Kitty Bee narwhal with this little spinner. The last time I made a spinner card I thought it was a pain, but this was so very easy and fun.

I used my Copics to give him some color and Wink of Stella to add a little sparkle. The cardstock, pattern paper, sentiment and embossing powder are all retired Stampin Up. The bubble in this underwater sea scape are simply dollops of glitter glue.

Hope you will give this card a try and I hope to see you over at Kitty Bee Designs - participating in the current Aloha Friday Challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. So CUTE!!! LOVE seeing Spinner cards! They're so fun on a card! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Peggy Sue this is adorable!! I would love to try this, especially with one of the Kitty Bee images!! Thanks for inspiring teammie! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.