background

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

On the wings of fairies

Hi again friends! Posting today for The Robin's Nest - I decided to create a card for my daughter. She's been away from home for the summer. So, I've been making al kinds of goodies to mail to her.
 
 
The awesome Robin's Nest products I used are:
Garden Fairies Medium Die Cuts - Gina's Designs
 
Head on over to the Chattering Robin's Blog to read all about my card and to see even more inspirational goodies from all the other talented DT Members! I hope you will click on over to The Robin's Nest to gather all your crating needs!
 
I hope you have a magical day! Thanks so very much for taking time out of your busy day to read my little post.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Take care and hugs to you!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.