background

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Old Friends

Hello my friends! I am sharing my latest  The Robin's Nest card with you today. When I saw this unique fold card while looking on Pinterest, I decided to create a non-standard folding card. By the way, be sure to check out Pinterest for all kinds of wonderful The Robin's Nest product inspirations!
 
 
 
Wonderful Robin's Nest Product Links:
Rusty Rose Flowers
Moss Green Glitter Cardstock
Brown on Brown Glitter Cardstock
Rosy Chevron Cardstock (Reversible)
Leafy Green Mini Die Cuts

I encourage you to click on over to The Robin's Nest to check out all the wonderful goodies in stock just waiting to be mail right to you! You are always more than welcome to click over to The Chattering Robin's  to see all the fun things the Design Team's been up to!

Thank you once again for taking time to read through my posting and for subscribing to the Maxx & Boo blog! Have a super great day!

Thanks and hugs to you!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.