background

Monday, August 31, 2015

Updated my Etsy Shop!

Howdy!!

I've been working on updating my Etsy Shop this morning. As we move closer and closer to the holidays, I will continue to add more and more. I would be ever so very happy if you'd pop over and check it out. I'd be even happier if you'd even "favorite" my shop!



If there's something you'd love to see me add to the shop, just let me know and I will see what I can do for you - note, I adore sewing too and have some items I'll put in the shop over the next few days!

BTW, I absolutely must share with you that this drawing is a copy of a picture my mom drew of me and my dog (Pumpkin) in 1979! I cheered for many years of my life. I cherish this picture and another tidbit of info, my mom's nickname when she was young was Suzy Q.  I miss her soooo very much!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.