background

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Guess What?!

I just finished posting my very 1st YouTube video!! I'm very thankful to my big sister for being the 1st to view it before I went public! =) I started with a VERY simple Halloween treat holder and want to make sure I post all the deets here - so, without further ado....


It's a very simple matchbook treat holder. The digital paper and image I used are from Pretty Grafik. The little rat I cut from my Cricut and is just a little prop...

Okay, so the measurements for the match book cover is 2.5" x 8.5" and I scored that in landscape at 3/4", 4.5" and 5". The belly band is 1" x 7" and I scored it landscape at 3/4" and 4". The patterned papers are score 1/4" shorter than the black matchbook base. I used a 1 3/4" circle punch to cut out the Copic colored pumpkin and 2 1/4" scallop die to cut out the black scallop base.

So, head on over to my You Tube channel to watch how to make this little treat holder! And of course you are bound to enjoy it so dang much that you will have "like" my vid and you will feel compelled to "subscribe" to my channel - LOL. No, but seriously.... HA!



Thank you so very much for stopping by (and for watching my vid!)
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 1st Video Peggy! That's awesome! CUTE Projects too! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.