background

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

With a little luck

**2nd post of the day**

Hi everyone! This is exciting, it's my very 1st post for Scribbles Design Team! It's a very laid back happy place and there are some super fun digi's too!! All of Sandy's challenges will start on the 15th of each month run for 30 days with a mid-challenge post for more inspirational DT work. And as luck would have it - sorry, I couldn't resist - our current challenge is all about luck.

 
You may not know this, but I was born on St. Patrick's Day. Growing up my mom always called it St. Peggie's Day. She always had a way of making this day feel very special. So, this challenge for me, meant all things shamrock, St. Peggie's Day and wearing of the green! This is how I interpreted "luck", I'd really love to see your interpretation! 
 
This month's sponsors...

Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images


Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice
I just know you are heading over to the Scribbles Designs Challenges page to add your project now, aren't you?! See you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. Oooo - how cool - this is a fabulous design AND I definitely like St Peggie's Day better LoL

    Hugz
    IKE xxx
    Scribbles Crafting Sistah :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CARD Peggy!!! LOVE that design - May have to CAS(E) it from you!!! Looks Awesome! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.