background

Friday, September 4, 2015

I'm feeling a little sporty!

Hello my friends!

Challenge time with Cut It Up and today, it's all about the sports! My dearest hubby is the lead mechanic for car # 38 with Kinetic Motorsports Kia Optima race car.


Until this year he was with Krohn Racing (the #2 mechanic) and traveled all over the world. This picture below shows the team on a pit stop and my hubby changed the front two tires when they were over the wall. He's worked with racing and race teams since the day we met almost 15 years ago. He still travels a lot, but this team races only the US. For all these years, every time he'd leave I'd stuff a handmade card into his luggage somewhere for him to find once at his hotel.


Well, enough of the back story and on to the Cut It Up Challenge!! This week we'd love to see your sporty creations! Something sports related and don't forget the die cut!  I decided since the last two races of this year for this series were in August, I'd make him a very special card. Here's my side step tool box card - complete with a sheet of diamond plate (embossing folder!)


Now it's your turn to head over to Cut It Up blog to check out all the details and add your project to the mix. If you are chosen as the winner you will receive a great prize from this weeks sponsor One Happy Cut ! Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!!! Yes I agree with Katrina he will love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.