background

Thursday, September 24, 2015

I was working in the lab late one night,

"When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my monster from his slab began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise......"

I'mmmmm back! Gonna share this adorable Halloween KBD image with you. I used my Copics to ink up this little bat, BUT,  I couldn't have Frankenbatt be all alone in the night, now could I? So I found an uninhabited, yet haunted, mansion sitting on a little hill, already conveniently lite by a low moon. And now, I'm stratified that my little Frankenbatt will have a most wonderful home to live in.


So now I'm sure you would love to know about the current challenge over at Kitty Bee Design Blog - Aloha Friday Challenges - it's all about the music! Just like the song "The Monster Mash" helped me get in the mood for this card, I just know you can come up with a great song to help you! You can also head over check out all the great DT inspiration, other entries and the wonderful challenge sponsor, Kenny K.  I do hope you will head over and add your card to the linky! See you there!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs to you ~
Peggie Sue

1 comment:

  1. GREAT!! Now I've got Monster Mash in my Head!! THANKS!!!! LOL Super FUN Halloween Card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.