background

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Splish, Splash I was taking a bath...

Hello my friends! So glad you are here to hear about the new challenge!
 
 
Man, I love music from the 50's and when I saw this little guy I knew he was perfect for the new Kitty Bee Designs ~  Aloha Friday Challenges #56 Music. After I gave him some Copic color I added a bit of glitter to the soap bubbles. I also added a bit of twine and a button to finish him up.

Now it's your turn to add your musical creation to the challenge - get your supplies out and I'll see you on the Aloha Friday Challenges page!

See you again soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles & Hugs!
Peggie Sue

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peggy! Sorry I've been MIA - Had Surgery Last week and I'm slowly recovering.... Can't sit for long periods to leave comments - but wanted to pop in and say your projects have been awesome! I especially like the cool tool box card you made for your hubby! It's one of my fav's!!! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card!! Love the cute image and pretty background paper you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.