background

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

All settled in!

I am finally able to sit at my table and craft.  Most all of my supplies have been in storage during our moves over the past 2 years! I've been crafting like a made woman the past week and a half. Seriously someone needs to host an intervention for me and my addiction!

I've been working on challenges and swaps - oh how I enjoy the swaps. Every time I get a big, brown envelope stuffed with precious goodies in my mailbox, it's like a little bit of heaven opened up and sent down more joy! Ok, maybe that's a bit extreme to some of you, but after 2 years of no paper crafting I bet you'd feel about the same!

Toady I will share with you my new fav toy. Right after I got it in the mail (2 yrs ago!!) I had to pack the little cuteness away. (insert frowny face here) And now that I've freed it from hibernation, I've fallen in love. My envelope punch board! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....

1.

2.
 
3.
 
I started looking for a little project I could make in large numbers (30-ish) to hand out to Wildman's classmates. I am still looking, although this little guy's stinkin' cute.
 
Come back tomorrow and I will show you a few more goodies I've been working on. TFSB (thanks for stopping by)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.