background

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Showing a little love.

When I can combined a paper crafting and a real need, I become a very happy little girl. So, imagine my delight when I saw the newest challenge over at MFP was to create a card using a numbers! I used a sketch I found while searching Pinterest and created this for my anniversary.

 

I know I am a wee bit ahead of time (okay 3 months) but I saw it as a wonderful chance to stir up some MoJo and place a tic mark by this little item on a loooong list of things I'd really like to get done.

Right now all the items are from Stampin Up as I use to be a Demo, but that will change as I move forward and find I need to restock.

Products/Tools I did use: envelope punch board, paper trimmer and your basic needed tools (glue, tape runner, paper trimmer, corner rounder, number dies...)

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining this week at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card using numbers! So glad you joined us at FOSTV this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, just perfect for your anniversary. Wishing you a happy anniversary early. Thank you for joining us for this week's challenge at MFP FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the hearts with the numbers. Thanks for joining our Numbers challenge at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.