background

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It's great to be boss!

I've made an executive decision! And how wonderful it is to throw my weight around without getting flack from any body or any thing! Not that I really meet any resistance at home, but ya know!
 
I will post through out the day with the things I create at least until my I make it to at least step one in blog land - that would be  - I dunno, maybe a follower or two! :giggle: Once I have followers, I fear I'd drive them crazy with tons of posts spamming their in boxes! So, I'd back it up just a wee bit.
 
I'm still on the search for little treat "boxes" I can make to hand out to Wildman's classmates, teachers and a few of my friends. I made this and would've added bakers twine had I been able to locate the box it's in! Ugh! Anyhoo,
 
 
This little guy was made using SU punches: medium & small oval, blossom, and several different sized circles and a scalloped edge. I used an thin oval (couldn't find my white doilies) and mini banners die and stamp.  The big bow is seam binding I purchase for cheap thru Amazon. I made another little punch bunny today with the same punches, but with a very different look. I will add it to a project tomorrow and post to share.
 
I also needed to create a few little thank you treat holders to add to swaps for hostess or as little goodies for prizes. My cutter needs a new blade, but there were fun to make. I will plan on placing  little Hersey Miniatures inside before I give them away.
 
 
Okay, time to go and play Domestic Goddess now, snack, homework, dinner, vacuum, blah blah blah...
 
TFSB
 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.