background

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Hanging with Mah peeps

Today I worked on creating my Easter cards. I used the adorable peep stamp I purchased yesterday at my LSS. I based it the card I made yesterday too. Changed up a few little elements here and there. What cha think? BTW, the lace is lace trim from my sewing supplies - I had added it to the hem of some blue jeans and a skirt a  while back.


I stamped the inside of each with the Impression Obsession sentiment I got Friday too. "sweet treats for a sweet person". I made a KISS card with the same stamps too. Here's that one:


I used Gelly Roll Sparkle and Wink a Stella on some of the bunnies. I used pattern papers from my scrap basket (honestly it's way to big!) and I used baker's twine & ribbon I've had around for ev-ah! Time for some new goodie,s huh??  I should get started on my Christmas cards soon... no I'm serious! I always need so many and I always wait too long and have to push at the end! Yeah - gotta listen to me this time! TFSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.