background

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Little brown bear -

 - makes me very happy! I've collected teddy bears since I was 5 yrs old. I'm a slight bit older now and still, a teddy bear can lift my spirits and heart. Changes the whole day for me, really. I have two SU sets from way back that I cherish and try to use as much as possible.

Today I wanted to try out some more Copic techniques and decided to pull one of them out. Here's how he turned out. I colored him on Watercolor paper using Copics, outlined with a fine point Shapie marker. I also did some shading around him using 3 grey Copics, that's hard to see here tho.

 
Well, I'm off to create some more - happy hump Day! TFSB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.