background

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I'm speechless!

I stumbled across a few wonderful sites this morning. This was the 1st site I found, it's just the cutest and their store has TONS of wonderful dies plus lots of other goodies.  Simon Says Stamp Blog From there I wondered over to The Daily Marker. She's hosting the most wonderful 30 day Coloring Challenge. With this challenge she's giving away card classes from Online Card Classes along with other goodies.

The 30 Day Color Challenge started March 2nd and runs for - well - 30 days. I've already "participated" in Day One and just had to stop to tell you go on over, neigh, RUN on over and start the challenge yourself! It's fun and the hostess (Kathy) has left me speechless. Well, apparently I found my words again, huh?!
 
I did learn a good number of things that will help me make my Copic work look much better the more I practice. Awesome fun! I'll come back and post a few of my projects I worked on yesterday bit later today. I just had to stop and yell it loud to check out this challenge!
 
BTW - I am not affiliated with any of the blogs I've mentioned here. I wish I were, but I shared with you guys simply cuz it's worth spreading round some love! I used a handful of my Copics, the bear is from a very old SU set, I also used scrap watercolor paper. TFSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.