background

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hello Sweetie!

I was out and about this morning, so I've not gotten as much crafting completed as I wanted before school bus time. But, I created this card for a swap I'm in at SCS. It's for any theme manly man type card. I water colored the images and the heart is 3d and very sparkly! I also did some mustache-y stuff inside.


I am hoping to do a wee bit more crafting, but not sure I'll be able to. Hubby took off from work early to come home and grill steaks out for my birthday. Isn't that sweet?! Brought home a wonderful Publix b-day cake too! Super colorful! I love it!



Can't wait to dig in!! I can smell the charcoal heating up as I type. I'm in heaven!!  TFSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.