background

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Cut it out!

Today I decided to make one card and then watch TV with hubby. Gotta do my nails, whoot whoot! The card I've completed is the MFP Speedy Fox and Friends 256 (cut out panel). I decided to use an older fav of mine from Unity:

 
The book page to the right is actually mounted under the card front with foam tape. And the strip was cut out by hand with blade knife. Of course I used my Copics to color the image. It really turned out looking like a real piece of wood. Even hubby liked it. :big smiles:

Well, off to sit and veg with family and watch some TV,  Have a super relaxing Easter Sunday! TFSB

7 comments:

  1. I love this card! Really well done! Thanks for playing along with us at SF&F. Hope you will join in again!
    hugs,
    Pam
    SF&F DT
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Really nice card Thanks for sharing at SFF MFP ......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birdhouse is colored beautifully! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at MFP SF&F Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card with the sweet birdhouse. Very springy card!
    Thanks for playing this week at SF&F challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. The little bows are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Loving the little birdhouse; you're right it does look like wood. Thanks for sharing with us on MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is really cute. I love how you used the worded paper with the cute bird house. Thank you for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.