background

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Gonna keep it clean and simple today

I saw my hubby off this morning. He's on the way (well actually already there) to Barber Motorsport Park in Alabama. His races are there this weekend. I was able to tuck his card into his backpack without him seeing me do it. Such a sweet little game we play. =)

To keep myself busy this morning I stole away to my studio. Even though there are still messes in the room, mostly cuz I don't have anymore shelves or places to put the little bit that's left. I created a great project for a VERY special event that I will be able to share with you all on May 1st. So, you've gotta make sure to check back in for that card - don't forget - okay?! MAY 1st!! HUGE NEWS!

Now onto the sweet little card I made for today's Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Clean and Simple. I feel sometimes those are the hardest to create. Hubby usually prefers the cards I create that are "more" or are out of the norm. Each day he comes home, he faithfully views and rates my cards. He's so sweet. But, since he's not here so I'll show you guys.


I can tell you already, hubby won't like it. lol.  But, he's not here right now, so it gives me time to decide just how happy I am with it. I really like the pattern paper. I just unpacked all the 12x12 pattern paper I've had boxed up for like 2 years. And before that, I hoarded paper! I'd fall in love with then bring it home with all these fab-uuuu-lous idea's in my head and realize I simply couldn't cut it up!! OMG, please tell me I am not the only one who has enough 12x12 paper to cover the world?! So, I've told myself, "Self, NO more paper - until this paper is all used up!" Only time will tell if I'm listening to myself or not! LOL I'll keep 'ya up dated. :winky face:

TFSB!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Peggy Sue! Just surfing around visiting bloodspots this evening. I'm a poor sub for your hubby, but I think this card is adorable! The pattern paper is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more of your projects at CIU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Lovely design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.