background

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Delightful Flutterby or Queen for a Day!

I could hardly sleep last night. I was too excited about these little stamps sets. Silly I know, but that's me! I've been busy this morning doing all kinds of house type stuff, but I manages to stamp out one little card. It uses the Delightful Flutterby stamp set from Unity. Such a  sweet little set of images.

I made this card from the My Favorite Things Sketch 222 Challenge. The banner is popped up by using my score board. I used nesting circle and scallop dies. I used my Copics to color the image.  Like I said, I really like working with sketched. I plan on submitting this card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge again - promise, last one! tee hee  Here's "queen for a day":


And, check out the new background for my pictures. Yeah, I'm goin' uptown now homey! Fancy huh? Just trying to grow as a blogger and I knew I wanted to make my pictures look "cleaner". I'm rather tickled with how much better it looks. Next may be little props related to the photos. AND once I get my camera in, I will be learning how to tape video of some of my projects, sharing how to do them. Go me! tee hee

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Check back as I am hoping to get at least one more project posted today.

Bye

My Challenges:
My Favorite Things ~ Wednesday Sketch 222 Challenge
Simon Says Stamps ~ Monday Challenge Pastels (again!)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little card-great way to use the sketch! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.