background

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sooo Suzy!

Hi again, I hope your Saturday is going nice. We have great weather today after a night of storms and so much heavy rain. It's nice to see the colors of the world instead of looking at everything thru a yellow film of pollen. I'd almost forgotten how colorful and beautiful spring is!

So, I gots me some happy mail today!! Yes, I do love me some packages in the mailbox! I had just ordered two stamps from So Suzy Stamps like Thursday and today they were in my mail box!! Amazing! My 1st products from this cute little store and I will say the quality is very nice. The stamped images is very clean and crisp. They sent me some blue sequins too. And as if all this isn't enough, the owner of the company wrote the "thank you" on the bottom of the invoice herself. Wow, huh? It's nice to come back to a personal level when so much of the world has a "big box" mentality! So, thank you Ms. Suzy, for being a great example of a friendly world!

Now, I ordered these stamps because I thought they were so cute and I decided to create a card to submit for the monthly challenge at this site. For April, the theme is birthdays. So I decided to create a card I've not made, a flip flop card. Used my stitched rectangles for the base flip flop. I used retired SU cardstock, DSP and ribbon. The sequins and sentiment stamp are from So Suzy Stamps.


As always, I apologize for the picture quality - still using my cell phone. (ick) I liked the flip flop card base and will for sure be using it again for more cards in the future. I will create another card using the waffle cone stamp I ordered (at the same time) later this week. This sentiment is so dang cute and if you think so too - I suggest you go to the shop because she has tons a funny sentiments in stock. TFSB

My Challenges:
So Suzy Stamps - April Birthdays

4 comments:

  1. Love all your colors! Fun Fun Fun. This sentiment makes a great Birthday Card.
    ♥ Monica
    DT Member for So Suzy Stamps!
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, so glad the stamps got there so quickly!!! And thank you for the kind words regarding our service!!!!!

    Love the card and the flip flop design is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, nice to see you are joining us Junkies who have the So Suzy addiction!! Thanks for joining us at So Suzy and good luck in the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flip flop design! Super cute! And the colors are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the So Suzy Stamps Challenge! - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.