background

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mostly yellow, how 'bout you?

While outside Dear Hubby told me to look out over the hood of my car. My black car. It was sitting under a very nice layer of pretty yellow micro dust. Ahhh, the fun of spring. At least I don't have serious allergies like hubby. Poor man's been walking around with itchy, watery eyes and sneeze?! This boy can sneeze like no other!! You can hear it three states away and what makes it bad, is he's a multi-sneezer! I know God has a sense of humor too. Since my stroke I have a handful of sensory issues, noise, be it too much, too loud the wrong tone - it's kills me. So I' married to man who is a loud multi sneezer.... well, usually funny.

Okay, enough flappin my gums. I finally got to my Mojo Monday submission. It will serve dual purpose this week. I just adore Mojo Monday sketches. And I always have fun
with the Oriental Sketch over at MFP.


The image is from Unity, the papers are from SU and I used my Copics to color the image. I added pop dots to the yellow layer and again to lift the cute little flutterby. You can't tell it here, but the card base is embossed with large dots and the card is 5.5" tall and only 3.5" wide. That was actually part of the Mojo Challenge.

I will try to do some more tomorrow. With all the heavy physical work Friday, my body has been is such pain. It's what happens to me cuz of my lucky, lovely autoimmune trifecta. Whoot whoot! It'll take a few days to be better. I slept a good chuck of today. Well, thanks for stopping by to say hello! I appreciate you!

My Challenges:
Mojo Monday ~ 391
MFP ~ OS72

3 comments:

  1. Maxx and Boo you did make a lovely card here thannk you for sharing at MFP>>>>>>>>>>>>Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable butterfly image; love the cheerful colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such bright spring like colors. WONDERFUL!! Thanks so much for hanging in there with us. I love all your challenge cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a little lovin' ~ I really appreciate you.